Digital Broadcast Initiative Equal Access is seeking application from dynamic, creative and competent candidate for upcoming potential project in a position of Radio Program Producer:
- Idea generation and researching for new concept
- Writing radio program scripts and content development
- Undertaking all the post production work, including editing and mixing
- Facilitating sessions centered around radio content and broadcasting activities
- Experience of thorough orientation follow up and monitoring radio content production and broadcast performance of human resources and radio stations engaged
- Documentation and archiving of content including evidence based aspects
- Ready to travel to diverse topographical places and population of country
Qualification, skills and experience required:
- Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in relevant subject.
- Candidate must have the knowledge and experience of at least three years of working in the radio program production and all other technical aspects of radio programming with high degree of command over Nepali and English language.
- Good report writing and documentation skills with good set of computer skill is required.
- Well understanding on operation of radio programming software’s such as adobe, cool edit.
- Strong willingness and desire to explore and understand contextual and global development issues and highly motivated towards empowering community to create positive change.
Interested candidates are requested to send their cover letter and resume to: email@example.com mentioning the position title in the subject line of the email or through PO Box 118, Lalitpur, Nepal. The application deadline is December 08, 2017.