Digital Broadcast Initiative, Equal Access (DBI, Equal Access) is a nonprofit, non-government organization which aims to create positive change for large number of people by providing critically needed information and education through locally produced and targeted content using state of art technology, effective partnership and community engagement.
Position: Program Associate (1)
As part of an integral addition to Saathi Sanga Man Ka Kura (SSMK) Project, we are looking to recruit a Male Radio Program Associate to balance our team comprising of young, energetic radio producers.
The Program Associate’s major responsibility is to function as per the guidelines of the organization, and in close coordination with SSMK team members, that works to create awareness through a radio program that primarily deals with Adolescent issues and imparts life-skills knowledge.
- Familiarity with adolescent issues
- Experience in Radio Script Writing, especially drama writing (Nepali and English typing)
- Audio Editing Skills
- Radio presentation/ delivery skills
- Minimum +2 in any stream with two-three years of experience in Radio/FM Stations
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English and Nepali. Knowledge of additional language(s) is a plus point.
- Should be between 18 to 24 years old
Interested candidates are requested to send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than February 26, 2017.